QMS 2017-2018 UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
At QMS, we believe uniforms promote the sharing of a common outlook, behaviour and attitude within our school. All of our students are expected to wear their uniform in school at all times and dress modestly.
Located on our campus behind Founders' Hall, the School Shop at Queen Margaret's School is the primary resource for school uniform needs for our students and their families.
At the commencement of the school year, our School Shop combines with the PAC Unicycler Shop to provide a range of new and gently used uniform items for students. The dates and hours are:
August 16-18, 2017 9:00am-4:00pm (School Shop Only)
August 21-25, 2017 9:00am-4:00pm (School Shop & Unicyler)
August 28-September 1, 2017 8:00am-4:00pm (School Shop & Unicyler)
September 4, 2017 By Appointment Only
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your private fitting on Labour Day, September 4.
September 5-8, 2017 8:00am-4:00pm (School Shop & Unicyler)
September 11-22, 2017 8:00am-4:00pm (School Shop & Unicyler)
September 25, 2017 (onward) Regular Hours
School Shop hours for the 2017-18 school year:
Wednesdays & Thursday
For questions pertaining to the School Shop, please connect with our School Shop Clerk, Stephanie Gibbs at email@example.com.
The Queen Margaret’s School Parents’ Association (PA) operates a unique uniform consignment store which sells gently used uniform items.
How does it work? At the Unicycler Shop, they sell your items for you. You receive 60% of the sale price and the remaining 40% stays with the Parents’ Association to support campus projects and to purchase requested equipment and supplies for the school.
2017 Intake Day for Uniforms
Monday, July 31
In the School Shop
The Unicycler Shop Hours (during the school year):
Tuesdays, 2:45pm - 3:15pm
For more information and to make appointments outside of the scheduled times, please email Stephanie Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our PAC is looking for more volunteers to operate our Unicycler Shop. To learn more, email our PAC Executive at email@example.com.